Fras-le B.V. - Product Owner Brakes
Vacature Fras-le B.V. - Product Owner Brakes
For the Dutch distribution center of Fras-le, the world wide manufacturer and distibutor of products and services for the automotive industry, we are looking for an experienced and committed Product Owner Brakes.
Profiel Fras-le B.V. - Product Owner Brakes
The Product Owner Brakes is the team member, responsible for managing Fras-le's product lines for commercial vehicles and passenger cars in the brake industry. From the European HQ in Beek, you will be responsible for the entire EMEA region.
What will you be doing?
• Ensure a competitive and relevant product portfolio will be maintained by identifying new/additional products that will add to growth and profitability through acquisitions
• Triage and prioritize major product change requests/demands
• Evaluate, propose and develop alternatives for patented products
• Manage the product certification with the engineering department and vehicle authorities.
• Staying up to date on developments in the market; eg. monitor launches of new vehicles
• Understand the competition and trigger / prioritize comparative testing, including training of sales
teams in the results
• Provide technical and product assistance to internal and external customers
• Manage product warranty with the manufacturing facilities
• Continue professional and technical education, attending workshops, seminars, etc.
• Develop product lines for passenger cars and appraise new ideas for market viability
• Work with the Marketing Manager to define and deliver a product vision and strategy
• Build-up roadmap and customer scenarios
• Develop and execute the Product Strategy, that achieves sustainable growth of the product portfolio
• Agree end-of-life criteria and manage product exit with both factory and commercial team to
minimize customer impact.
• Develop literature and promotional materials
• Be responsible for the product launching and marketing strategy
• Determine product pricing based on market research, production costs and anticipated demand
• Monitor and communicate significant market and competition activities
• 40 hour contract
• Challenging position in an international working environment
• Exciting field of responsibilities with opportunities for personal development
Are you interested in Product Management in an international environment? Are you comfortable walking the line between technique and commerce? Do you know brakes and are you able to optimize marketing? Then we have a great opportunity for you in the office of Fras-le in Beek.
Fras-le B.V. settled in Beek (L), is part of a worldwide operating company, with the head office in Brazil. Fras-le offers solutions for products and services fort he automotive industry. With plants in Brazil, United State, Argentina, Urugay, India and China, and with more than 14.000 references, Fras-le pursues in technology, excellence and safety for its products. Since 1954 takes pride in offering products that are in constant evolving so as to meet the needs of the global market for more than 65 years.
One of the brands is Fremax, which is specialized in the manufacturing and distribution of brakes. With over 5 million discs and brake drums per year, manufactured in the 25,000 m2 plant in the south of Brazil, the product portfolio is made up of over 1,600 part numbers for 55,000 different applications. The distribution centers are located in Argentina and the Netherlands. For the European HQ in The Netherslands, we are looking for an experienced and committed
PRODUCT OWNER BRAKES
- Radiuz | XXImo Tender Specialist / Consultant
- BCA Autoveiling - Internationaal Inkoper Autoveiling
- Terberg Business Mobility | Marketing Coördinator B2B
- Terberg Business Mobility | Accountmanager New Business
- Vision Car Lease | Autolease professionals op zoek naar ondernemerschap met een gegarandeerd inkomen
- Manager Mobility Consultancy - XXImo
- Accountmanager Verhuur Midden-Nederland - Riwal Hoogwerkers
- Franchisemanager Operations - ANWB Rijopleiding
- Medewerker Sales Support Vendor Finance - Société Générale Equipment Finance