Key Account Manager Leasing
Job Key Account Manager Leasing
As leading car manufacturer, available in 160 countries and selling over 5.4 million vehicles annually Nissan is currently in search of an experienced Key Account Manager Leasing.
The brand has invented the crossover (QASHQAI) and developed the first mass produced full electric family car (LEAF). Earning its own place on the market due to continuous innovation. As a Key Account Manager Leasing you will liaise between the small leasing companies and cross-functional teams to ensure timely and successful delivery of tailor-made solutions according to leasing company’s needs. By analysing all available information you will create opportunities whilst managing risks. Enabling a thorough planning of innovations in alignment with the client, securing this planning into the internal organization.
You have a demonstrated ability to apply strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting skills to develop account plans. Keeping in mind the profitability goals for key accounts, effectively executing all account management steps in the handling process.
Furthermore you can generate new business through acquisition, anticipating and managing unmet customer / lease company’s needs with your ability to build relationships with the leasing company’s decision-makers.
This role would be well suited to an experienced Key Account Manager Leasing with a successful sales background and track record in new business, maintaining a strong sense of ownership and willingness to travel frequently.
Profile Key Account Manager Leasing
- Bachelor degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Significant experience in Business-to- Business or commercial sales with proven track record to meet and exceed targets and goals.
- A real “hunter” mentality, with high activity levels to stimulate demand.
- Self-starter who possesses exceptional time management skills and has great attention to detail.
- Strong ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects, and adhere to business-critical deadlines
- Solid knowledge of business appropriate financial options and incentives
- Fluent in English and Dutch, written and spoken
- A passionate and modern working environment in an informal atmosphere where the core values, fun, challenge and the customer are central
- Excellent employment conditions including; car, laptop, phone, 34 vacation days(fulltime), bonus scheme, plenty of growth opportunities and personal development and education.
Do you feel like this profile suits you, apply now by sending your motivation and CV to NMPC-Recruitment@nissan-europe.com