Officer – Warehouse Office
Vacature Officer – Warehouse Office
Nissan is one of the largest car manufacturers in the world. Nissan in Europe commits to creating customer value and shifting expectations. Not only by introducing trendsetting cars like the QASHQAI, Juke and LEAF, but also by providing top level service to customers.
Nissan Motor Parts Center (NMPC) is Nissan's master depot in Europe. NMPC supplies spare parts and accessories directly to dealers in Europe and distributors worldwide. From our 90.000 m2 warehouse in Amsterdam we distribute some 160.000 different articles in Europe 24 hours a day.
We have an opportunity available to work on a fulltime basis in a busy Warehouse Office team at NMPC. At Warehouse Office, all our activities are supportive to the Warehouse. We maintain processes and sort-out priorities for all our global customers. On a daily basis we provide all the necessary information (planning, reporting and administration) essential for a smooth workflow in the Warehouse and for management purposes.
Primary role and responsibilities
- Production control (in- and outgoing flow);
- Management reporting (daily, weekly and monthly);
- Cycle count control;
- Claim handling;
- Mainframe parameter settings;
- Warehouse support by providing analyses;
- Supporting warehouse teams in day to day activities;
- Being the window for Warehouse operational management and other departments within the Nissan AMIEO region;
- Various project activities related to Warehouse processing.
Profiel Officer – Warehouse Office
Qualifications & Skills
- HBO (work- and thinking level);
- Advanced skills in Microsoft office (Excel, Access);
- High attention to detail and accuracy;
- High analytical, numeric and problem solving skills;
- Hands on mentality with a flexible attitude;
- Strong communicator in Dutch and English, both written and verbal.
If you are interested in this vacancy please sent your application to Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.